Esteemed Contributor

Someone posted about Rachel hosting with Isaac the other and how she should have been shut down. Well last night watching Shawn with Isaac was far worse to me than anything Rachel did. I had to turn the show off and in the meantime missed the maxi dress they showed and it sold out in my size. Even Isaac asked her to stop she was so obnoxious.

When I turned it back on, there was Shawn with Lisa Renna and between the two of them I thought to myself, how unprofessional are these two.

Respected Contributor

Much as I dislike the personal chatter between Jayne and Pat every few days, I have to say that I really enjoyed Shawn and Isaac. They were obviously having a great time, and it's really clear that they are well paired for his shows. They have fun playing off each other.

BTW, Isaac did mention that he enjoyed working with Rachel, which should eliminate the ugly things said about her show with him.

Forward on to Shawn and Lisa Renna, and again the laughter and fun was contagious. I don't like shows where there's a lot of chit chat, but both these shows lat night were fun and funny and a joy to watch for me.

Hope they're all together again sometime soon.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess we all have different tolerances but last night I apparently had none but I do appreciate your reasoned response. Thank you

Honored Contributor

They are so pretentious and those laughing jags are getting tiresome.