Honored Contributor

Isaac Mizrahi Models - Sunglasses

When I just flipped over to the Q, my guy said, "all those models look like they're blind w/ those Buddy Holly sunglasses". Ouch....but a giggle, the same.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Models - Sunglasses

I didn't know Buddy Holly was blind...........(La Bamba still plays in my head)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Buddy Holly wasn't blind, but he did wear big black framed glasses. And La Bamba was done by Richie Valens. That said, I think they could dispense with the sunglasses, scarves on every single outfit, jackets thrown over the shoulders on what seems to be every single model. We would like to see the individual pieces, and once in a while a model all "done up" in what they apparently are showing as a "high class" fashion look.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the girls wearing the sunglasses last night and I thought they just looked silly. What are they supposed to be doing, wearing them indoors, especially at night? You can't see half their face and they just look wrong.

When the Q turns "high class," they can wear them Cool

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

They do the sunglasses on IM shows in Canada too but TSC doesn't even sell the sunglasses like QVC does. The funny thing is that the models don't even look that good in them...they look silly but maybe it distracts from the fact that some of the clothes don't fit the ""plus"" model that they use. Neither Isaac nor Jacqui seem to even know who the models are in Canada unlike QVC.
Super Contributor

He's going for the Hamptons look.