Love, Love ,Love the new canvas sneakers.. but what happened??? The description said they come in wide, but when you go to order them they are only in medium width...I would buy every color in wide..help, I want them!!!

Frequent Contributor

I was wondering the same thing- they look very cute!

Respected Contributor

I got them today in yellow and they are cute!!! I have a narrow foot but ordered the medium and they are plenty roomy but not sloppy. Unless you have a really really wide foot I think most people could wear a medium width because of the style of them.

Valued Contributor
Exactly!!! I am an Isaac addict. Checking daily for new items. I can safely say neither canvas sneaker were presented in wides and were never available on web in sides. I spoke to CS and she disagreed, saying they must've sold out before I could get them...bull!!! I knew the day they were offered. It is just like his ceramic watch, pale citron and lavender said wait list no color swatch for over 7 months without ever being seen by IM fans. Then all of a sudden they appeared. I am sseverely ticked as I am dying to have the mum sneaker!!!!!
Respected Contributor

I am normally a 7 1/2 and could have worn 8.

Super Contributor

I am a wide and had to send them back. I went up to a size 8 and hope it would fit. They are 'stinking cute"" what a bummer! I am a IM addict to love his watches jackets and pants and tops!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Could someone post an item # please?

I didn't see these and I love canvas sneakers. I'd like to see them. TIA

Edited: never mind! I searched and found a lace-up and a slip-on.