Super Contributor

I'm enjoying them together. Love Shawn.....but not as chaotic with Antonella.

Super Contributor

I like them together too. Antonella knows her stuff and does well when she's at ease. I think Isaac is a gentleman when he's on QVC. He tries to work with every host and play to each one's strengths. He goes to the trouble to remember their likes and dislikes. And he seems to want to give the models their due too.

I like that he never tries to make anyone else feel small.

Maybe he just is a kind man...or maybe he's caught on that this attitude sells. Either way, I like it.

I have a different impression of him from one of those fashion shows he did on bravo...where he had to be tough and mean, I guess.

Respected Contributor

I think he's most himself when he's with Shawn.

Respected Contributor

I totally prefer him with Shawn. No one else brings out his personality the way Shawn does.

Super Contributor

I was able to actually watch the show with Antonella and tune Shawn out almost every time I see her after about ten minutes if I can stand her that long.

I was tempted to order a couple of things but decided against it as I have a bag that is very similar and also a watch very much like one shown today.

Super Contributor
I thoroughly enjoyed watching Antonella with Issac. I actually ordered a couple things this time. Shawn although a darling host, her presentations with Issac are much too frantic and chaotic.
Super Contributor

Antonella is very likeable and rarely talks about her family which I like.

I did watch a lot of Issac with Jane but had to tune out after about 30 minutes as I can't stand all her personal chitchat which is so boring imo. Now all she seems to talk about is her youngest daughter's confirmation. For Pete's sake, it is over and she is making a charade out of what is a religious ceremony by turning it into another excuse to talk about herself and those daughters and even what she bought to wear to the occasion.

Many of us have been confirmed and I would have been embarrassed to death if my mother had dressed to match the name I'd chosen. OMG, then she again mentioned that trip she took with her sister.

Super Contributor

I too enjoyed Antonella and Isaac together. It was a very professional and pleasant exchange of conversation and communication about fashion, color and style.

Super Contributor

Yes, thank goodness a different host besides Shawn with Isaac. Shawn is okay but I get tired of the nonsense between those two.

Honored Contributor

Antonella does a good job.