Esteemed Contributor

How do you like the boyfriend cardigan's fit?

How do you like the Isaac Mizrahi Live! boyfriend cardigan fit? I bought a size L floral print one from TSC in Canada, it's similar to the ones sold on QVC and the garment measurements are the same. I think it's too big in the bust but it fits in the hip area fine. The one I have has a V neckline and has 3/4 sleeves which are actually pretty long and are bracelet length on me as I have shorter arms. I'm tempted to exchange it for a medium size. If you own one, how does the sweater fit on you and did you have to exchange it for a different size?

Since the sweater is also 100% cotton, do you find it stretches or shrinks after you wash it? I wash my sweaters by hand and then lay them flat on a bath towel after reblocking them.

Valued Contributor

Re: How do you like the boyfriend cardigan's fit?

I have several of his winter boyfriend cardigans and love them. For the longer, winter style I like long sleeves, just preference. And find my normal size fits fine.
Esteemed Contributor

I decided to return the boyfriend cardigan and not re-order it in a size smaller because I think it is just to boxy of a fit for me as I have an hourglass figure. I do think the peony print is pretty though and I'm keeping the matching scarf.

Esteemed Contributor

So the Isaac Mizrahi turquoise peony floral sweater I returned to TSC in Canada is the same as the new sweater that's was on air on QVC the other day: A252571.

Even though the large size sweater was too big on me, the print itself is very pretty so I kept the matching turquoise peony print scarf which is the same scarf as item A253156.

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Peony Print Boyfriend Cardigan - A252571