Frequent Contributor

Quilted Button Front Knit Jacket in Sunburst Yellow - A Big Hit!

I wore this to mass this morning. I can't tell you how many compliments I got. The yellow is just perfect for spring. It's a little cold where I live still but the jacket kept me warm enough. Highly recommend!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Quilted Button Front Knit Jacket in Sunburst Yellow - A Big Hit!

Thanks for the review- this looks like a great yellow! Does it run true to size?

Respected Contributor

I have the white one MK, true to size. Nice jacket and now that it's warming up here, I should be able to start wearing.Smiley Happy. Very pleased.
Honored Contributor

Is that the jacket that was the TSV awhile ago? It was my first IM purchase in blue (except for a few scarves). I liked it so much I came back for the indigo. So warm and cozy to throw on doing errands. Bet the yellow looks great - wish I could wear that color.

Super Contributor

Funny it didn't sell very well when it was the TSV. After your review I think I'll take another look.thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks ladies

I saw this jacket being worn today at the outlet- it is a happy yellow. Thanks for the sizing infor Mustang- I think I may go for it ( or maybe the white)

Diane- I am also interested in Isaac Mizrahi Live! Floral Quilted Button Front Knit Jacket - in Chartreuse- is this the one you mentioned on the April- What Linea are you wearing thread? If so- let me know what you think of the color and sizing

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live!-Floral-Quilted-Button-FrontKnit-Jacket-Dark-Chartreuse,-Smal...

Regular Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live!-Quilted-Button-Front-Knit-Jacket.product.A240450.html?refType... This is the one she's referring to, I bought it in the green and loved it, so I went back and got a white, then went back and got it in black and the yellow! It fits really well and is so soft and comfortable. I know that even in the hot summer I need something to wear on the cold air conditioning. So I was dragging around this ratty old sweater, now I have lovely to wear! I might even go back and get a few more
Honored Contributor

On 4/12/2014 voyager1980 said:

Funny it didn't sell very well when it was the TSV. After your review I think I'll take another look.thanks!

it looks like it sold well.....there are around 350 reviews and over 200 of those are 5 star.

i can recommend another style also. i own the animal quilted version in the bijou pink and i really like it. it is a great in between season jacket. it also has very good reviews.

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live!-Animal-Quilted-Button-Front-Knit-Jacket.product.A219687.html?...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

You convinced me...I just ordered the yellow too!

Valued Contributor

I so agree with you on this jacket. I ordered it in black when it was the TSV and as soon as I tried it on I went to my computer and ordered it in the white. I usually take a size 4 and the 4 fit me perfectly. I am short and short waisted and expected the band at the bottom to be long and weird looking on me but it doesn't even show as a band bottom or I would have returned it.

The best part for me is the versatility. I wore the black over a little dress to a wedding shower and it looked dressy but I wore the same jacket yesterday walking my dog at the park. I will bring the white one to the Cape this summer and wear it on cool evenings walking the beach but it could also be worn out to dinner with dress pants. I washed it on cool and laid it flat to dry and it came out perfectly. It is warm so those of you in humid climates may only be able to wear it in winter but for those of us with long winters, cool springs and a fall season it is perfect.