Valued Contributor

Isaac's next tsv...mid april

Does anyone know what it is? It is so close to his crop pants, I am interested to see if it is a cardigan. Thanks.
Valued Contributor

Re: Isaac's next tsv...mid april

Ok, any chance you have a pic?

Trusted Contributor

Nadjalu - I posted a picture of all the colors in the TSV Talk forum. Here is the link:

http://community.qvc.com/forums/todays+special+value/topic/441666/can-anyone-list-some-of-the-upcom...

Valued Contributor

Oh no....I love it!!!! I have a blue hobo by him, the one with pockets. I love it!! But that yellow....be still my heart. NO I must be strong, I really want the dooney logo hobo....ugh, what to do?!?!?!?!?

Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2014 Nadjalu said:

Oh no....I love it!!!! I have a blue hobo by him, the one with pockets. I love it!! But that yellow....be still my heart. NO I must be strong, I really want the dooney logo hobo....ugh, what to do?!?!?!?!?

I have a bag that's shaped like it and those points on the sides that lead into the strap are unattractive when the bag is filled and in use; they look like some kind of weird ears.

Frequent Contributor

Received the tangerine upcoming TSV bag today! WOW oh WOW! Quality is unsurpassed and just a beautiful bag. Hangs wonderfully when full -- no ""weird ears"" as mentioned above. Reminds me of a Michael Kors leather bag if not better!

Respected Contributor

Did the tangerine seem more Coral or more orange? Thinking of ordering this bag.

Frequent Contributor

no coral to my eye! this is a bright orange. beautiful color! i like the bag so much I ordered the blue as well! the orange has gold hardware and I am really hoping the blue is sliver.