New Contributor

i ordered the tsv at 1215am.....i keep checking on the order, and all of a sudden 2 of the 3 i ordered says "back order" as the status.....so i write customer service. they write me back and tell me they have no information as to what happened, if the merchandise will come in. nothing.....anybody else have this happen??{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Regular Contributor

I had this happen last week with a scarf that I ordered from IM. But, in one week, the backorder was gone, and it's now on its way to me. Initially, they indicated to me that they may not be able to even get the scarf. So?

Honored Contributor

Mine shipped and should be here early in the week. I ordered the blue. I looked at the reviews, and I think I will like them. They appear to be more favored by women who have thinner legs and thighs. I have read the comments, and I think if you are a "pear"-shaped woman, you may not like the fit. I'm not built like a pear, and I'm not an apple, but I like a bit of room in the waist. I find most QVC pants to run too small in the waist and huge in the legs. The Dialogue ones were like that--way too tight in the waist but bigger in hips/thighs/legs.

I think these will be perfect for me.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
New Contributor

this doesnt address anything in my original pot at all....so im not certain why yall responded.

Contributor

I posted the same question =). I also ordered shortly after midnight and all three of my pants are on backorder. Red, Black and Pink. I did get an email from qvc apologizing. So annoyed.

Trusted Contributor

I think something was weird with the ordering this time too. I preordered mine and the first pair said "Advance Order" but the other two said "In Process." They all arrived the same day but in two separate packages. I thought that was strange.

Hope you get them! I am a pear shape and love the fit. I usually wear longer tops and when the waistband is covered these don't look like "stretch" pants or "old lady pants". They fit my larger waist, legs and "bootie butt" perfectly!!! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

These were my first IM 24/7 fabric and I am really impressed. It will be nice to have something so comfortable but look a little dressier than my NYDJs denims.

KJPA
Honored Contributor

I got mine and they fit well. They do not, unlike the reviews state, run small. I think they run a bit large or totally true to brick and mortar. I wish they were a few inches longer, but I"m going to keep the blue ones. They match a few of the tops I have. They are really nice.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"