Respected Contributor

Isaac 24/7 TSV Crop Pants - Does This Material Shrink or need Ironing?

I bought the TSV and I really like them, however, I am not familiar with this fabric and was wondering if they will shrink or need ironing -

I hope someone gives me some feedback on this so that I can return them if that is the case. Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac 24/7 TSV Crop Pants - Does This Material Shrink or need Ironing?

Could someone kindly answer my question? He has apparently sold tons of these pants, surely there is someone out there who knows.

Honored Contributor

I bought the TSV too. This is the first time I've gotten anything in this fabric.

I will wash them and then hang to dry. I might touch them up with an iron, if necessary.

Honored Contributor

I got an earlier version...same fabric.

They DO shrink...line dry!

Super Contributor

I got the ANKLE length version in petite with inseam of 28 inches, which would make a regular pants on me. When I washed and dried them in the machine, the length shortened to about 26.5 inches -- a true ankle length on me now. lol. Funny, though, the pants fit me better now.

Honored Contributor

They WILL shrink in the dryer. I wash, put them in the dryer on low heat for maybe 5 minutes and hang them to dry. I do iron them as well. I love his 24/7 pants. They are very comfortable. Hope that helps!

Respected Contributor

I wash cold and line dry. Very little ironing needed. They will definitely shrink if fully dried in the dryer.

Worth every second of effort. I LOVE these pants.

Respected Contributor

Glad i read this conversation! I just got these today and i love them! They are well made and fit perfectly! I usually dont wear pull on pants (except to the gym) but these looked like they fit really well and they sure do! They dont look like a pull on. I will be careful when washing and no dryer!
Respected Contributor

Thank you so much! I kept them in the navy and black and returned the other colors as I don't want to worry about keeping them spotless while wearing. Love the fit but I don't want to worry about wrinkling of shrinkage and I figure I would have to clean the lighter colors much more frequently especially if I got a speck of dirt on them.

Thank you all again!!

Super Contributor

I have these in black and I had no trouble with shrinking.