New Contributor

Isaac I have two of your tee shirt dresses, love them, here comes the but the new one is same size but, is a inch and a half shorter then last years model, what's up with that, I'm kinda old ah h--l I am old and too much of my old legs show. Still going too wear dress, but try and get the lenths the same . Thank You ,Sharon Butzman Covington, La.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to-

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Crew Neck Knit T-Shirt Dress Isaac Mizrahi Live! Scoop Neck Short Sleeve Knit Dress

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Paneled Ponte Knit Dress

The "T-shirt" dresses are all a bit different, just by looking at how they fall on the models.

Super Contributor

Like the OP said, those dress lengths are very inconsistent.

Occasional Contributor

ChampagnePoodle,

I'm also concerned with the lengths of Isaac's dresses, but the photos Lolakimono posted are of 3 different dresses with 3 different QVC numbers. If you look in the description of each one, it tells the length according to your size. They are all different, and I think it's because people like us have requested longer dresses, so they try to accommodate when they do something new.

Honored Contributor

....they don't give lengths in the descriptions????

Super Contributor

I couldn't wear that length either at my age, but I would definitely wear it with some capris or leggings or even jeans. DARLING dresses!

Honored Contributor

Being petite, the length isn't a problem for me, but the material this year is not nearly as nice and it seems smaller than last year's. I can wear it, but last years was a little more roomy! I LOVE the scoop neck ones! I wear them nearly every day after work in the summer.

Valued Contributor
I bought a couple on TSV last year and I'm petite so length was fine, but they have no shape at all...I like a little more fitted!
Respected Contributor

Which did you buy that has no shape?

Super Contributor

Is it just me or are his jackets and dress lengths getting shorter overall? I know this is great for petites but for average or tall women who are not in their prime (i.e. over 30 :-) ), I wish he would make them longer. It is possible to get a garment shortened by a tailor (even if that is a pain) but not lengthened......