Not applicable
Isaac...I notice you sit oftentimes with one leg under you and one out straight...this is very hard on the lower back and hips, not to mention the knee of the leg under you. Over time this will cause you so much trouble. I love you and your line and never want to see you in pain!
Super Contributor

I believe Issac has a bad back already and has said so. I imagine he sits like that as it helps the discomfort.

Honored Contributor

Well they have to try to perch on those crazy barstools half the time--and not fall off. Can't imagine it's easy to be comfortable.

I'd like to see someone host a whole show reclining in one of those zero gravity loungers. With a pina colada.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

gazelle is correct....IM has back problems....and take it from someone who has had back issues....anyway we can find to sit...stand or lay...to ease the pain....we do it....

thank you for being concerned, OP....very thoughtful.....

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/21/2014 Porcelain said:

Well they have to try to perch on those crazy barstools half the time--and not fall off. Can't imagine it's easy to be comfortable.

I'd like to see someone host a whole show reclining in one of those zero gravity loungers. With a pina colada.

lol....

Super Contributor

A friend recently tried to warn me about sitting a certain way - that they would only aggravate a back issue that I have.

Then, I pulled out a sheet from my therapist that showed the best sitting positions to ease pressure.

Respected Contributor
Isaac needs to do a yoga posture called pigeon pose. I have been trying to get in touch with Isaac but no luck. Isaacs bad back may be caused by poor posture. I noticed he frequently hunches over.