Trusted Contributor
The upcoming tsv handbag looks like a keeper to me. Having never bought his bags, I'd appreciate any help you guys can give me. Thanks.
~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Valued Contributor
I haven't seen the coming tsv, but I own his bridgehampton hobo with pockets. Got the ink blue, oh my just gorgeous! Have been using it since Christmas and wears well. It is the softest leather and puddles, yet still keeps its shape. I would highly recommend to anyone his bags!
Regular Contributor
I enjoy his clothes, but have not purchased a handbag yet. Anyone have an item number or photo to share?
Trusted Contributor
I want to see the one that will be the next TSV!! A234628 is the item number for the bag I got months ago. I also got it in the ink blue. It's so soft!!!!! I will definitely get another IM bag. I also got his boots and the snakeskin loafers as well as a scarf and some jackets. I've loved everything!
KJPA
Contributor

Hello, I have a couple of Isaacs bags and LOVE them. They are wonderful, the leather is so soft, very well constructed and last. I saw the bag also and I think I am in for the White...I need a good white bag and that is it! You won't be sorry, get it!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, everyone! Almost every one of the colors were calling my name!! But, that white one looked sooo pretty. Just ordered it, of course, the 5 easy pays didn't help discourage me!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
New Contributor

Hi cancun08

I also have been looking for a new white bag but haven't had much luck. I love Isaac's stuff but have not purchased one of his handbags yet. I did not see the item # in the previous posts. Could you please post it again. Thanks

Super Contributor

Purchased the hobo handbag in tan and returned it. I felt the zipper was poor quality and was hard to close. Trying several times to loosen up the zipper because it seemed wavy just did not help. Very disappointed that the handbag had to go back.