Valued Contributor

The one piece of clothing I would NEVER buy

Is one of those ancient looking, thin, short, too close to the body cardigans like Isaac loves to sell. Especially "ornamented" with all that tacky shiny stuff on the front. Blech.

Let the bashing begin!

Super Contributor

Re: The one piece of clothing I would NEVER buy

Totally agree. His fashion is so trendy, nothing you would want to be seen in a year from now. I call it floral vomit.
Trusted Contributor

Those leggings with the skirt attached -
Super Contributor

I don't have a problem with cardigans. The one thing I would never buy is a pair of boot sandals. This sort of thing:

But leggings with a skirt attached, especially capri length leggings, come a close second.

Respected Contributor

I thought the fancy cardigan he was selling tonight was much too short and too expensive; I didn't even like the look on Lisa.

Frequent Contributor

I really hate leggings. Would never buy them.

Frequent Contributor

I bought both colours of the ancient looking tacky shiny cardigans. They reminded me of Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly, but what do I know.
On 3/17/2014 cinebee said:

Is one of those ancient looking, thin, short, too close to the body cardigans like Isaac loves to sell. Especially "ornamented" with all that tacky shiny stuff on the front. Blech.

Let the bashing begin!

Super Contributor

I would never buy:

Mom jeans

A ""crisp white shirt"".

A Polo shirt

A structured blazer-type jacket

Ballet flats

Trusted Contributor

I think isaac's cardigans are the best. I own several and I always get compliments when I wear them. I would never buy those tops with the long pointed sides, they would accentuate the hips and I don't need that. Some of them look good on a few of the models and I'm sure they look good on others who like that style.
Esteemed Contributor

Leggings. Most woman I see are treating them like regular pants with no longer length tops. unless you have a perfect figure without a single ounce of fat and no lumps or bumps please wear them with a top,that covers your butt. If woman could really see how bad these look they would be racing home to get out of them. Does no one own full length mirrors?