Who else needs an airy (ie: eyelet) shrug?

I have searched brick and mortar and online, and cannot find a maxi dress "shoulder, armpit, and cleavage toner-downer" that doesn't make me sweat am bum off

Not a shrug to 'warm you up in restaurants' - those are plentiful. This would be a shrug to wear to an outside graduation, for example.

Crochet shrugs are still too heavy for my needs! And big box stores make them in acrylic - for summertime! ick!

Isaac: up for this challenge?

1. All cotton, preferably eyelet

2. short or cap sleeves with cutouts for ease of movement

3. 1-2 closures at the sternum

4. The more cutouts the better, actually! Just the minimum amount of material to get the job done!

Thank you in advance! You can do it! There have to be more of me out there!

If you're thinking, why not just knot the ends of a wispy shirt - been there. Still too binding across the arms and a pain to deal with.

HELP!!! (thanks again!)

Honored Contributor

Re: Who else needs an airy (ie: eyelet) shrug?

Liz Lange has one at Amazon in 100% cotton-

Respected Contributor

Liz Claiborne NY has one on the Q that is 100% cotton, very light and airy, A234184.

Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2014 itsmagic said:

Liz Claiborne NY has one on the Q that is 100% cotton, very light and airy, A234184.

Liz Claiborne New York Short Sleeve Open Front Lace Shrug

Trusted Contributor

Search QVC for ""cotton shrug"" and you'll find quite a few. Of course the larger sizes especially are very limited in color suggestions but you may find what you are looking for. They are a great idea and Isaac should make one too Smiley Wink

KJPA
Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2014 itsmagic said:

Unfortunately this one does not come in a neutral color like white or black that you can wear with everything. I believe Denim & co has some in t shirt jersey that are lightweight.