Regular Contributor

The styling done for Isaac show models

I love Isaac, and the models are great. Sometimes I think they are a bit over-styled, with scarves and jackets draped over shoulders, etc., which keeps us from being able to see the garment in full.

I get that it's nice to see the item "styled", but when scarves cover the neckline and coats cover dresses, it defeats the purpose of the item being modeled. Just a suggestion. Thanks!!

Regular Contributor

Re: The styling done for Isaac show models

Totally underwhelmed with Isaac and his offerings lately. Add in dippy Shawn. Nope. Don't even bother watching.

Respected Contributor

I Love Isaac!!. His designs are modern, fresh and no way are they dowdy or frumpy. I love the romantic look of his florals and have an entire amoire stuffed with all his cardigans plus matching scarfs and I LOVE every one of them! Get compliments galore and even my DH says I always look sensational. I love that his pieces coordinate which gives you a really polished look. I do not match different paterns as he shows on the models, I think that is a cute look for someone in their teens or twenties or even thirties. Thrilled that he is now on on Fridays also.

Regular Contributor

Same here! I feel like his clothes are tailor made for me! They are such nice quality and seem more expensive than they are. Even my husband agrees and says Isaac's clothes look very nice on me. He recognizes the value in them compared to what's at the ""mauls"".. lol

Honored Contributor

I like his scarfs, but that's the extent for the big flower patterns for me.

Regular Contributor

On 3/10/2014 baker said:

I like his scarfs, but that's the extent for the big flower patterns for me.

Agree. Some of those large flowered prints look like granny's couch.. I do have a handbag of his that I love. Plenty of room and not too fussy.

Esteemed Contributor

He puts everything on the models except the kitchen sink.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of the big flowers he seems to be using a lot lately....add that to a print scarf and I thought the model last night looked silly.

Honored Contributor

I think they always look cute. I love many of his offerings, but I wish he offered more longer-length sweaters. I own quite a few of his items.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

On 3/10/2014 Lillyjane said:

Totally underwhelmed with Isaac and his offerings lately. Add in dippy Shawn. Nope. Don't even bother watching.

I can only stand them for a brief few fifteen minutes if that. That ""honking"" sound they've started doing is just beyond stupid and annoying but then I never cared for Harpo Marx.