New Contributor

Isaac needs to make more pants for us long legged girls! And longer straps for his gorgeous crossbody bags;Pretty PLEASE

I am an enormous fan of Isaac, both personally and most everything he creates. However! All his pants are too short for me and I know other tall ladies have mentioned this in reviews. I ask, can Isaac make the pant legs 33' inseam? Or better yet 34' would be even more marvelous. Secondly, I love crossbody bags but the straps (which would be even better if they were more cushioned and a little wider where our shoulders are) are usually not longer than 20' and they need to be at least 24' to lay on our lower hip. I hope Isaac or his team will read this because I really love his pants and bags but neither are flattering on me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac needs to make more pants for us long legged girls! And longer straps for his gorgeous crossbody bags;Pretty PLEASE

Longer cross-body bags that aren't nylon or similar are really hard to find if not impossible. I look for 28 inch drop. I have a coach one that's at least 15 years old that I only use on special occasions since I can't replace it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac needs to make more pants for us long legged girls! And longer straps for his gorgeous crossbody bags;Pretty PLEASE

I think QVC needs to wake up and realize not every woman is "regular" or "petite"--we come in all sizes. Some of us are over 5'7". It's not up to the designer--QVC makes that call and they chose not to offer Talls for some reason. If enough QVC customers complain about it, they may actually listen to us!

Super Contributor

Yup @ 5'10"" I would love some pants !

Contributor

I'm with you on needing 34 length pants, and regarding the longer straps, as long as the strap does not have grommet holes (silver around the hole), you can punch your own holes to lengthen a bag.

Go to a Home Depot or place that sells tools, and get a hole puncher for about $15.00. It has a handle like a wrench, and then the hole-puncher is a wheel with varying sizes of hole punchers spikes. I use mine all of the time on handbags, belts, and Birkenstock straps, and it's very easy to use. If you don't want to go that route, you can go to a shoe repair store and have them add holes to your handbag straps.

Lovin2Learn