Occasional Contributor

New Isaac Sweater Lover and an IDEA

I have just discovered Isaac's sweaters and I love them. I finally can wear something that makes me feel good about myself. I am a teacher and I want to look nice, but not like a lawyer or not like a "teacher". I am also hard to fit and a 1X and you can't find anything in the stores. I wear Denim and co. most of the time, but I want to wear some dressier things without looking "old". Anyway, I love them. My idea is for Isaac to make some kind of fabric or jewelry like lanyard for those of us who work and have to wear our ID around our neck. I have one in black and white polka dots that looks good with many of the sweaters, but I think he could come up with something fantastic. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: New Isaac Sweater Lover and an IDEA

chosey! We are twins! Well, I used to be a 2X, then s 1X snd so on. Now I'm a size XL and L.

I love, love Isaac's sweaters. I have many, many of them. I love the colors! I will let you know and when they won't fit me anymore (the day will be here soon) I will send them to you (I promise) for free.

So, there are several of us who love his sweaters!

Valued Contributor

Chosey =

YOU better take Ms. Anna up on her GENEROUS offer....GOD is sending you a blessing today...don't refuse a blessing.

Occasional Contributor

On 2/16/2014 annabellethecat said:

chosey! We are twins! Well, I used to be a 2X, then s 1X snd so on. Now I'm a size XL and L.

I love, love Isaac's sweaters. I have many, many of them. I love the colors! I will let you know and when they won't fit me anymore (the day will be here soon) I will send them to you (I promise) for free.

So, there are several of us who love his sweaters!

Yay! Congratulations on your size changes! I have been ordering like crazy and spending my tax refund! I also LOVE the new Chrysanthemum knit jacket!!!!

Occasional Contributor

On 2/16/2014 sunshine3215 said:

Chosey =

YOU better take Ms. Anna up on her GENEROUS offer....GOD is sending you a blessing today...don't refuse a blessing.

I know!!! And I have to wear 2X in them now even though I'm a 1x normally! Smiley Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

Chosey, why do you have to wear 2x in his sweaters now? Do they run small?

Occasional Contributor

They fit like a glove. They fit perfectly, but I'm not comfortable wearing them that way. With one size up, I have just the perfect amount of wiggle room. Smiley Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

I have a big chest and a big stomach, but then small waist and small thighs and legs. I feel a better total body balance with a little bit bigger size, especially with the shorter length sweaters. Otherwise I look like Santa without his coat or pregnant. LOL It's my own body issue. I also have big muscular upper arms and those look tight in the 1X.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks Chosey. I like sweaters that don't fit tight. A little breathing room I call it.

Honored Contributor

I don't think they run small. I don't have any that are a size 2X of his sweaters. Most of the sweaters I have of his are XL and maybe 1X no 2X of his.

The arms tend to be tight (maybe my arms are just fat), but the arms fit tight. I am always too lazy to go look, but I'm going to go look at the numbers I have of his. Be right back.