Contributor

Do I sense some tension between Lisa and Isaac???

And do I detect a little snark too? Or maybe it's just me? {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Respected Contributor

Re: Do I sense some tension between Lisa and Isaac???

Is it just me or has Lisa been looking a bit dowdy lately? Too much fake tan, too much makeup, hair pulled back, clothes too tight. Just a bit too much of everything.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

I've seen Lisa have tension with several different vendors including Susan Graver, Nancy Hicks, etc. She has to be the center of attention.

Super Contributor

You don't need a vendor with Lisa. She's prepped adequately to talk about the product solo. Another reason is that she definitely does not want to share the stage and give equal time to the vendor during the presentations.
Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2013 gazelle77 said: I sense tension between Susan Graver and Lisa.

Always! Susan apparently thinks she is the cat's meow, when Lisa knows she's the cat.

Susan seems to have that arrogant attitude no matter who she's working with - superior to the hosts, etc. She must have a beautiful contract with QVC.

Super Contributor

On 12/17/2013 namealreadytaken said:

Sunny in SEPA said: "Isaac definitely appears to be himself when he's on air."

Inasmuch as you are personally acquainted with him and know his habits, ask him who was responsible for getting him this QVC gig? I bet it was Miss Wal-Mart.

Love his clothes. He has a line at Nordstrom. He is fabulous.

Super Contributor

On 1/11/2014 Perkup said:
On 12/16/2013 gazelle77 said: I sense tension between Susan Graver and Lisa.

Always! Susan apparently thinks she is the cat's meow, when Lisa knows she's the cat.

Susan seems to have that arrogant attitude no matter who she's working with - superior to the hosts, etc. She must have a beautiful contract with QVC.

Its that N.Y....N.J. thing. Don't take it personally.

New Contributor

Everyone has to compete with Susan Graver for air time/talk time. She talks right over the hosts and doesn't let the finish anything. As for Isaac and Lisa I just think they have different personalities. Isaac and Shawn seem to be on the same wave length. Lisa shamelessly promotes her G.I.L.I. Line.
Respected Contributor

On 1/19/2014 Zsmimi said: Everyone has to compete with Susan Graver for air time/talk time. She talks right over the hosts and doesn't let the finish anything. As for Isaac and Lisa I just think they have different personalities. Isaac and Shawn seem to be on the same wave length. Lisa shamelessly promotes her G.I.L.I. Line.

Lisa used to be one of my favorites but since she is getting older and trying so hard to hide it I can't watch her anymore. Her false eyelashes and 2 inches of makeup make her face look like she is in pain. And yes she does promote her line shamelessly. Is she an owner at the Q? She must be.

When she is on with Susan Graver the two of them are in such competition for the camera. They BOTH look horrible in Susan's designs and I can't imagine Lisa wearing them anywhere except when she is trying to sell. They look horrible on Susan, Lisa and the models.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Occasional Visitor

This is such an interesting topic. I have always loved Isaac. His behavior with Lisa, Shaun, or other hosts is quite interesting. I stopped watching his show with Shaun. I can't stand how she talks over Isaac and I could never hear the explanation of his line. I think there are a few other hosts that work extremely well and it is a great show. I have picked up Shaun's side comments of Isaac's cardigans.

Lisa is into her GILI line. She runs her shows appearing totally bored with everything she is presenting until she has a GILI piece. I stopped watching her show last night when I watched George stand and wait for her to finish her chat regarding her new leather dress. I shop on line but am not watching QVC as I once did for issues like this.

Just my opinion. Lisa is getting older.....she has looked terrible lately and her hair and make-up are so bad. It's almost like no one in the upper positions can tell her anything. My way of handling all of this is I watch only the hosts I enjoy.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}