Valued Contributor

Have you tried the Roberta's Garden Quadruple Lilys?

I watched the video and these plants look like they were sent down from Heaven. But after reading the reviews, I am afraid to order. I was just wondering if any of you gardeners have ordered and what results you got.

Thanks {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have you tried the Roberta's Garden Quadruple Lilys?

Aren't they gorgeous? I've been thinking about ordering them too. Can't wait to hear what others have to say! Lilies are my favorite flowers. Just can't get enough!
Trusted Contributor

Hi Cookie, I planted them and they all did come up. They are pretty but mine look spindly, not sure how else to describe. I may have planted them in a bad spot which is why they came up as they did but they say they will grow anywhere so...
Honored Contributor

I don't trust Roberta's. They sell many exotic plants that are difficult for an expert to grow. They make it sound like anyone can do it. It usually doesn't work out that way and people get frustrated and very disappointed. I won't buy from them.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

One think to remember about bulbs-- if they are withered or mushy before being planted then they are no good. Bulbs should be firm to the touch and no mold or soft spots on them. I looked at several websites for these and most have them out of stock. Anything unusual like dwarf or double flowering will sell.

Keep in mind the names and look online elsewhere and always read reviews.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼