Super Contributor

David @ The Philadelphia Flower Show

I heard him say that he will be there--I am going on March 5th & I think that is the day he will be there--anyone know what day he will be there?--

Super Contributor

Re: David @ The Philadelphia Flower Show

There is list of activities on the Philadelphia Flower Show site. Maybe it's there.

Super Contributor

thanks but I did go on the Phili Flower Show--but didn't find any info--hopefully he will announce it again--

Trusted Contributor

Maybe March 7th? This info below is from the QVC weekend events page:

Saturday, March 7
Meander through the
PHS Philadelphia Flower Show:
* Motor coach transportation departs The Desmond Hotel at approximately 8:45am.

• "Lights, Camera, BLOOM!" Experience the magic of movies and horticulture as the 186th PHS Philadelphia Flower Show celebrates the silver screen.
  • Be awe-struck as you view the large-scale floral displays, elaborate gardens, and over-the-top floral creations. Take some time to enjoy the live entertainment throughout the venue and don't forget to visit the PHS Store and The Marketplace to take home some wonderful flowers and creations.
  • Meet and greet a QVC Program Host and stop by and say "Hi!" as QVC conducts live on-air features throughout the day.
  • Visit the famous Reading Terminal Market for lunch and, with your Market Dollars, enjoy a wide variety of local Philly favorites!
Super Contributor

THANKS!--on the flower show web site I found out that Jill Bauer will be there on Fri March 6th--maybe March 7th is when David will be there--unfortunately I already bought my bus ticket for March 5th--so I will miss seeing either of them--that would have been fun--oh well maybe next year--