Honored Contributor

I'm kind of getting an idea about creating some decorations with flowers. I thought roses would be very pretty, then the other day another lady said, carnations were more her favorite. I do like those big blue blooming ones and I wondered if you ladies would kind of vote what is your favorite flower. I do like day lilies too.. I need to see how most women lean as far as what they think is the prettiest flowers. Ok, top 3. Would you let me know? That's all I am asking, thank you!!

Valued Contributor

I love daffodils..the first thing to bloom at my home and a sure sign spring has finally arrived. My favorites are hydrangeas and roses.

Super Contributor

Hydrangeas. Love them! They are my favorite of all.

Also love peonies, carnations and snapdragons.

Honored Contributor

Lots of choices for me-- roses, hydrangeas, daylilies, astilbes & peonies.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Two of my flower beds have: crocus, daffodils, tulips, iris, day lilies & Asian lilies. They come up one after another. Some crocus have naturalized into my lawn. Some of those bulbs were planted 29 years ago when our oldest was a baby,

I never had any luck with carnations or mums the critters ate them.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite is the lilac. There are many colors of lilacs and I love all of them. If I were forced to choose a favorite color it would be the pinks. The white varieties have the strongest scent.

Echinacea or coneflower is another favorite of mine.

Valued Contributor

My favorite flower is the Casa Blanca lily.

Honored Contributor

Could never pick just one. I love the variety in the world of flowers, in shapes, textures, colors and sizes. Choosing one would be like having to eat only one food for the rest of your life.

Super Contributor

I love violets. Some people view them as a weed, but florists and street vendors used to sell bunches of violets as a corsage or nosegay. Very romantic.

For indoor arrangements, hydrangeas are easy and they dry well, as does lavender.

Right now I'm forcing forsythia but I, too, look forward to the daffies--"The Symbol of Hope" for the American Cancer Society.

Honored Contributor

Carnations are my favorite flower - pretty and also smell nice.