New Contributor

Replacement Battery for Bernini fountain

While in the process of moving, I lost the charging cord for the battery that goes with my Bernini fountain, so am unable to recharge the battery. I see that QVC FINALLY has that battery on the website - but it is listed as Waitlist only. I sent an e-mail to Bernini asking for information about how to purchase a replacement cord, but haven't heard anything from them. Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement? I am more than willing to purchase a new battery if it comes with the charging cord.

Honored Contributor

Re: Replacement Battery for Bernini fountain

If worse comes to worse and you're not able to get the cord, you should be able to change out the rechargeable pump for an electric one. I've done this with a solar fountain. You can buy small pumps at Lowe's, Home Depot or on eBay. I have several fountains so I buy them 2-3 at a time from eBay sellers.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Thanks - that is a great suggestion. If I cannot find a replacement rechargeable battery, I'll do that. I did finally get a reply from customer service at Bernini, so looks like they will assist me in getting another battery with charging cord.
Honored Contributor

Good luck, Snapper. I hope you get your fountain bubbling before summer is over.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment