Frequent Contributor

Anybody Buy the CF Sunpatiens?

How are they doing by now? I bought some locally and they have not grown an inch. They are very pretty, but not much bang for my buck. I just wondered if the ones from CF got as big as we saw when presented.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anybody Buy the CF Sunpatiens?

I did get the Cottage Farms sunpatients. 3 did not make it, but CF replaced them. All are doing fine, all flowering. However, they have not gotten as big as they showed on tv, but that may because of the crazy Spring we have been having. All in all, I am satisfied with them - so far :-).

New Contributor

I bought 2 sets. The first ones died because they arrived early and it was too cold where I live in Delaware. QVC replaced them w/o a problem. They are growing beautifully now! I have some in deck planters on my railing and others are in the ground. Some are in shade and some are in full sun. The ones in the shade are a little bigger. They all require daily watering. I have some sunpatiens that I bought from Home DePot, but Qvc' s are much bigger....even the foliage is pretty! I'm very happy with my purchase!! They are almost as big as the impatiens that Phillip showed on air...and it's only June.

Regular Contributor

I buy from a company called Park Seed (very cheap - 6 plants @ $14.99/pk)They arrive large in perfect condition. They require lots of sun, heavy feeding and lots of water every day. If in ground less watering is required but in pots heavy watering is necessary if you want grandiose results. Hope this info helps.
Respected Contributor

I got them last year and it took about a month but boy did they turn out beautiful!!! I thought I would try to get them locally this year and what a mistake!!! I'll order them next year from CF.
Not applicable

I bought regular impatiens from Cottage Farms (electric orange) and they have nice foliage and some buds have opened up. The flowers drop off after two days. Is this normal? I'm a new gardener so I need advice.

Contributor

I bought the red/white 4 pc. set from Cottage farms and they are doing fantastic. They are all healthy and three times as big as they were when they arrived in April. I will order them again next year, for sure!

New Contributor

This is my second coming back to CF for theses Sunpatiens. They are just Beautiful.

I have a lot of sun, never did well with regualar inpatiens, and these are just thrieving. All I've done is water! will definitly be back for more next year!

Contributor

I bought these and they are horrible 2 out of 12 made it, I will never buy from them again.....mine look nothing like they showed on TV for how long and how much they gushed about them they are junk.