Respected Contributor
I just harvested my first yellow squash and pulled up the spinach-mustard plant to cook. 50 days from seed to table. We are approaching 100 degrees this week-end here in Northern California.
Respected Contributor

Re: What are you harvesting?

Right now just a few herbs. Our citrus trees have fruit on them, but they will probably not be ready till fall. The one I'm really looking forward to is the mandarin orange. It has its first fruit developing. Did not grow pineapples this year and miss them.

Respected Contributor

Mandarin oranges are my favorite citrus fruits. They grow locally in the Sierra foothills. They claim they are good for allergies.
Respected Contributor

I've had some good strawberries, but as our last frost was after Mother's Day, and 2 major wind and hail storms here my crop is struggling.

Honored Contributor

Just lettuce right now.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Apricots.

Valued Contributor

Jazz-Your lettuces look lovely!

Honored Contributor

On 6/8/2014 glmama said:

Jazz-Your lettuces look lovely!

Thank you, the ones on the left were bought from Lowe's in a large dish that contained a mix of lettuces for about $7. I then came home and divided the entire pot and replanted them into the ground. One group didn't separate well so I had to wait for it to grow a little larger before I could separate them-- the oakleaf one and the burgundy Merlot lettuce.

Two in the front were bought from a large local nursery by me and is called Jericho romaine. I had some last year and when it bolted (set flowers and seed) I didn't remove it and the smaller one on the far left next to green loose leaf on the corner front came up and grew.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Just herbs and strawberries so far.

In pots I have: tomatoes, thorn-less blackberry, blueberries, raspberries, potatoes and an apple tree.

I'm not expecting any apples this year. I should have great potatoes & tomatoes and a tiny bit of the berries this year.

Honored Contributor

Just strawberries right now. Some lettuce is up and radishes will be ready soon.