Honored Contributor

My front garden is going to be in a magazine!

I'm so excited!

The magazine writer stopped by on Saturday and interviewed me. My front yard is part of the annual Buffalo Garden Walk each year.

The writer told me she took pictures last summer through the fall and needed some quotes from me to add to the story. Her story is based on textures and colors and how gardeners combine the elements.

It was certainly strange to think that someone admired my garden enough to want to write about it!

I'll include pictures when the story comes out in late May (June issue of Buffalo Spree).

Honored Contributor

Re: My front garden is going to be in a magazine!

Picture from last year's Buffalo in Bloom competition:

Trusted Contributor

How absolutely exciting, terrier3! Be sure to post the pictures after the magazine comes out. I am originally from that area, maybe I will have my sister in law send me the magazine down here to Georgia! So happy for you!
Esteemed Contributor

That's a beautiful front entry. I think it's great that you obviously have such a lovely front yard! I've always loved working in my yard, and people used to tell me they walked down my street when they were out for a walk just to see my yard (I'm on a dead-end street). However, due to family circumstances, etc. in recent years, I've had to let it go and would really like to get it back the way it was. My forsythias have bloomed, the dogwoods and azaleas are currently in bloom, pink and white, my redbuds are starting to fade, and the crepe myrtles will bloom later in summer. At least they are all still thriving with very little care! Please post your pictures when the magazine comes out!Smile

Respected Contributor

Beautiful! Want to come do mine? HA!HA!

Regular Contributor

My goodness. Such a magnificent yard. Congratulations.
Honored Contributor

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pics!!

Super Contributor

its so beautiful...

Frequent Contributor

That is absolutely gorgeous. Whoever did the stonework did a beautiful job. I've been trying to get some stonework finished in my backyard and am so tired of paying for someone to fix a mess somebody else left me with. Costing way too much for what the end product will be. You should be so proud of all the hard work and results.

Respected Contributor

I know how exciting this can be for you. Our ""shop"" was the cover picture along with a story inside for the industry we are in. You should be proud. Congratulations!!!