Honored Contributor

Worx 7-in-1 Convertible Aerocart...

Was anyone else able to order this product this morning? (M43849)

I can't wait to use it...should make it much easier to do so many of my gardening chores and it's so versatile! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Re: Worx 7-in-1 Convertible Aerocart...

Looks wonderful. I didn't see the presentation this morning and it was already gone by the time I saw it.

Honored Contributor

On 4/15/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

Looks wonderful. I didn't see the presentation this morning and it was already gone by the time I saw it.

Hi Nana,

Did you watch the video? I haul a lot of top soil, compost, river rock, etc. every year and this is going to be GREAT! DH also had knee surgery last year, so he can't help me with lifting things like he used to.

If you think you would like it, I suggest going on the waitlist. You can always cancel if you see the reviews aren't all that great...or up to par, but I think this is going to be a great product! It's also on 4 easy payments you can lock into too. You might luck out on being able to get one if anyone cancels their order...HTH Smile

Respected Contributor

On 4/15/2014 Susan Louise said:

Hi Nana,

Did you watch the video? I haul a lot of top soil, compost, river rock, etc. every year and this is going to be GREAT! DH also had knee surgery last year, so he can't help me with lifting things like he used to.

If you think you would like it, I suggest going on the waitlist. You can always cancel if you see the reviews aren't all that great...or up to par, but I think this is going to be a great product! It's also on 4 easy payments you can lock into too. You might luck out on being able to get one if anyone cancels their order...HTH Smile

I did watch the video and it's impressive. The price is a bit steep for me right now, especially after adding in tax and s&h. Hoping it becomes available locally sometime.

At the moment, I have a cart that converts from a dolly to a flatbed cart and last year added a collapsible wagon. I'm always hauling dirt, compost, mulch, rocks and such for my gardens. My dolly/flatbed is starting to show signs of wear, hoping it hangs on at least one more season!

Honored Contributor

On 4/15/2014 Susan Louise said:

Hi Nana,

I did watch the video and it's impressive. The price is a bit steep for me right now, especially after adding in tax and s&h. Hoping it becomes available locally sometime.

At the moment, I have a cart that converts from a dolly to a flatbed cart and last year added a collapsible wagon. I'm always hauling dirt, compost, mulch, rocks and such for my gardens. My dolly/flatbed is starting to show signs of wear, hoping it hangs on at least one more season!

Oh...well, we don't even have a wheel barrow,,,so it was time to have something to help me in the garden...I'm not a spring chicken anymore...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

I have other Worx products and have been very satisfied with them. I'm sure this will help reduce a lot of the ""grunt"" work of gardening and speed up the enjoyment factors for you. Let me know what you think after you get this ok?

Honored Contributor

I have other Worx products and have been very satisfied with them. I'm sure this will help reduce a lot of the "grunt" work of gardening and speed up the enjoyment factors for you. Let me know what you think after you get this ok?

Hi Buck,

Sure...I will post a review here in this thread after DH assembles it and I have used it for at least a day or two...figure about 1-2 weeks. Keep an eye out for the thread and/or check a review I will post for the product. Glad to hear it sounds like a reputable company. I couldn't find anything really online about them/the cart. Smile

Honored Contributor

WHOA! IT has been shipped already...should have it by about Wednesday next week!!!

Super Contributor

Alas, waitlist for me. Can't wait to hear some feedback from those who got it!