Not applicable

Cottage Farm Request, Comments and a Plea from the heart!!!!

Why isn't the Booster for Acid loving plants and fruits and vegetable's available in the larger size?????? I just ordered 3 acid loving in the smaller size......Or why not give a discount on the 2nd bottle ..maybe even no shipping on 2nd bottle. I know that 2 bottles of the small size can be shipped for the almost $6.00 they charge. I am sure that a lot of people agree as if you look up 50% of what you use boosters on, they are most likely acid loving. I love the stuff!!! Don't get me wrong, I ordered a large container of the rose booster and the regular flower booster, and I cannot believe how beautiful my roses were last year compared to years prior. I could do a commercial for cottage farms....It is truly the best on the market and trust me I am hard to please.....I would buy them in 100 size containers....oh, here is an idea. Do like they do cookbooks...try it on Sunday or one of Carolyn's garden shows and have advanced orders. That way you will only have to run what's ordered and we can see if I am right. By the way, if you look up my acct, I couldn't ever sign in under my regular acct. So look me up by name and number. I have been ordering from cottage farms and qvc for years!!!! Your flowers are great but the boosters are fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!