Not applicable

Seems he would be paid well enough to not look so 'disheveld'. Needs to buy his clothes, at least his shirts, a few size larger!

Regular Contributor

C'mon people..this is really a tacky comment about the vendor. He does a great job describing his products and is really knowledgeable about them. This forum is meant to be about the products, not the vendors. Show some QVC class!

Honored Contributor

Single post, sign up date today-- post designed to inflame.

Its a drive by!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Urban dictionary says:A troll who logs onto a blog, posts a couple of zingers and then exits, all in less than 60 seconds. The digital equivalent of a drive by shooting.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor
It's apparent that ""Justajazzmom"" has nothing else to do. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what he wears. Maybe you are confused him with someone else you know.
Regular Contributor
I apologize Justajazzmon ..... Was meant for ""ohio gardener"". I'm new at this so I need to be careful
Honored Contributor
On 3/20/2014 Tweena63 said: I apologize Justajazzmon ..... Was meant for "ohio gardener". I'm new at this so I need to be careful

That's okay! The quote thingee here always gets scr#wed up somehow!

A warning: if you visit Viewpoints, wear a haz mat suit-- some of the posters there are poisonous! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor
On 3/20/2014 JustJazzmom said:
On 3/20/2014 Tweena63 said: I apologize Justajazzmon ..... Was meant for "ohio gardener". I'm new at this so I need to be careful

That's okay! The quote thingee here always gets scr#wed up somehow!

A warning: if you visit Viewpoints, wear a haz mat suit-- some of the posters there are poisonous! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Yup. Venomous, toxic.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Respected Contributor

Hey, Phillip can come landscape my yard any time he wants dressed just like he dresses on air. I think he looks great, is very well spoken and extremely talented.

Valued Contributor
I agree....the OP will never be back.
Super Contributor
On 3/20/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

Hey, Phillip can come landscape my yard any time he wants dressed just like he dresses on air. I think he looks great, is very well spoken and extremely talented.

He can do my yard, too! I have a "brown thumb" when it comes to gardening...DH said to buy plastic flowers this yr. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}