Honored Contributor

My pet peeve re: plant offerings on QVC...

Everything comes in variegated packages.

I don't want one orange, one pink and one purple of anything.

I would prefer to have one solid color planting.

I think it looks lusher, more well thought out and prettier.

PLEASE offer color selections!

Respected Contributor

Re: My pet peeve re: plant offerings on QVC...

...and then you have the customer that says, I want multiple colors to plant and why do I have to place 3 orders to get that.

I actually would only buy from a catalog supplier that specializes in plants with a more than 30 day money back guarantee

Honored Contributor

I have never had any luck with the plants from Cottage Farms or Roberta's or the replacement plants Cottage Farms sent, I never could get in touch with Roberta's for replacement plants.

Frequent Contributor

OP, I totally agree. I want one sweep of color, that is why I did not buy the sunpatiens.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought from CF twice. Once was bulbs which arrived mushy. I could never reach CS service for CF. Two years ago I ordered Astilbe which Phillip guaranteed would grow here. They would start to grow & turn brown overnight. I asked him for advice on FB & said I needed to get a replacement or refund. Cottage Farms was a butt about it, but Phillip took care of it. He rocks! I haven't ordered since.

As for the original post I prefer multiple colors so I think they should offer a choice. I only buy locally now so can choose.

Honored Contributor

I prefer one color. I go through phases. The last couple years all the plants were the same color or as close as I could get.

Super Contributor

I was just going to post this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want all one color!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

On 3/8/2014 Gigikiwi said:

OP, I totally agree. I want one sweep of color, that is why I did not buy the sunpatiens.

SAME HERE!!!!! And the still photos looks much prettier than the plants in the studio!

Plus, did you hear them say "...by LABOR DAY, they'll look this big and nice"??? Labor Day is the END of summer here and when I plant my MUMS.

Honored Contributor

Support your LOCAL growers and stop buying from home shopping channels. This way you can buy what you want & like in colors that more please you and your color scheme for any given season.

Regular Contributor

I buy from local growers, and what fun that is!