Contributor

I purchased the solar dragon from QVC (Plow and Hearth.) It's a great sculpture in my opinion. The pearl never lit once but I didn't much care so I kept it. Everyone that sees it thinks it cool/great/nice/... I got to thinking as much as we enjoy seeing her the color change pearl would just be nice to have. This is back story.

Today I called Hearth and Plow. Was honest and told them I bought it here. Asked if I could buy an extra pearl since mine never worked. Not only did I speak with a lady I could understand who was very polite and professional. She took my information and is shipping me a new one.

Great items from them and great C/S. Even for non customers.

Valued Contributor

I have the P&H dragon with pearl and like it a lot! The pearl changes color when he has been in the sun for a few hours. I named the dragon *PUFF* The Magic Dragon!  

On a more recent note the P&H website has a summer sale promotion. I tried to order some glass panels #53943 regular price $49.95  on sale for $32.49 but it kept posting the regular price and not the sale price? Called  CS and was told that the sale ended yesterday  8/2? There are no dates of the summer sale shown on the website and the SUMMER SALE! prices are still posted on the website.  P&H is usually a great company to buy from and I am surprised the confusion. I sent them an email and they sent a note back they are in process of updating the website.  I think they should honor the sale price they are showing  or it looks like false advertising to me.  If I am I am in a Walmart and an itiem is shown as on sale and the register says full price they will honor the indicated sale price.  What do y'all think of this Plow and Hearth price confusion?  CAT

Valued Contributor

UPDATE!  P&H recently had a  SALE on the garden panels I was wanting to order earlier. One of them arrived with a cracked pane of glass.  SUZANNA, customer servic rep. was very helpful with this matter on a Saturday afternoon. She is having a replacement sent out ASAP and not even requiring the broken panel to be sent back.   

I did take a moment and send an email note of appreciation to P& H. 

CAT

Super Contributor

A neighbor whose backyard borders mine has a large Plow & Hearth wind spinner in their yard.  I have a smaller version in mine that was store bought.  Theirs works better and looks much nicer.   I really like P&H products and enjoy seeing the spinners in action.  Hope they keep them coming and invent new, affordable products.

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Honored Contributor

I've no doubt Nancy will return with new and different P&H decor.