New Contributor

Can anyone please tell me why Honora so rarely offers its bracelets and watches in size Small? I'll often try their Average size, hoping for a break, but even they seem quite oversized for an Average. I would so love to match my Honora jewelry with matching bracelets and especially watches, but they're locked into offering only sizes Average (which is really quite large), and Large.

Honored Contributor

Re: No Size Small Bracelets?

I don't know about Honora, but the size small bracelets I've seen presented on QVC say they're for a 6 1/2" wrist, which seems average to me. My wrist is 5 1/2". They never show any bracelets that would not fall off of my wrist. I've ordered them before, and they just don't work.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I have very small wrists and ring sizes and I agree. I have found that if they use the extra large clasp then I can at least clip that on to another link in the bracelet an attach a charm to the end of it. It seems to me that QVC has changed the sizing in bracelets. I am always looking for the size large for gifts for my daughter in law and it's difficult to find an 8"" .

Super Contributor

Honora don't cater to smaller sizes in necklaces either. It's rare they have a 17", let alone a 16" length.