Trusted Contributor

Honora Jewelry Pouches - Who Knew?

Today they showed that QVC sells those Honora little zippered pouches that our jewelry comes in for $15 for a set!

I have tons of those bags from over the years. Gosh, I could sell them on E-bay! I have a big stash that I give to friends with gifts or just for fun if they need a jewelry bag to store their pieces. I had no idea QVC was "selling" them! If I have a garage sale, I'll include them! Just made me laugh to think they are worth something now.

I can't find the item number, but they showed them this morning when showing the new stretch bracelets.

Honored Contributor

Re: Honora Jewelry Pouches - Who Knew?

you can easily sell them on ebay.

i have seen lots of empty JR gift boxes and pouches sold on ebay before.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I gave a little leaving gift to a colleague in one of those pouches. She asked if I wanted it back. I can't even give them away (She was happy with the gift itself.)

Honored Contributor

I use mine to store my pearl jewelry and prevent getting it damaged.

Honored Contributor

For many, many years, I have given my extra jewelry boxes, pouches, and bags to a friend who conducts yard sales to raise dollars for charity. They make the jewelry look good, sell easier and for a bit more money.

Of all the various "containers" for jewelry I've received via QVC, the Honora silk pouches are my favorites. Selfishly, I've kept almost all of those for myself.

Honored Contributor

You can buy all sorts of pouches and boxes at jeweler's supply outlets. I've thrown many of those pouches away.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I think the pouches are lovely - I have only 2, 1 small, 1 rectangular. However, I don't store my pearls/jewelry in them, I save them for travel, even overnight, very handy.

This is A196275 $15.00

Honora Collection Set of 6 Mocha-Colored SatinFloral Pouches

Frequent Contributor

I use one of those pouches as a case for my LG Tracfone. Could not find a case for it anywhere but it fits perfectly in my Honora pouch. I knew it would come in handy one day.

Contributor

I also have many of these from lots ofHonora purchased over the years. I don't use them for my jewelry but hung on to them for no reason. Was just thinking the other day what could I do with these... They really are very pretty!

Super Contributor

I just got the graduated pearl and Bronzo TSV necklace. The presentation said there was a floral pouch, the video still says that, and the online item description says it.

I did not get a pouch. I don't want one, that's not the issue Smile But they shouldn't say it comes with a pouch, if it doesn't.