Regular Contributor
Didn't find anything I needed, but lots of good prices.
Valued Contributor

I thought there were several great pieces! Ladies, check it out. I bought 2 pendants on cords and the price was great. I saw several other beautiful pieces with very good prices, so I would definitely look at the sight! Today is the last day I think on this Honora sale on Rue La La/

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the head's up. There was quite a bit there and I did find one necklace I decided to get. Definitely a good deal!

Trusted Contributor

I bought a 36" multi-color necklace when Honora was on RueLaLa a couple of weeks ago. Honora was on again yesterday, as part of a jewelry boutique, and I still had about 10 days of free shipping left so I bought the blue moon graduated necklace ($20).

The multi-color necklace is gorgeous--it's the "denim" colors, plus cherry, lavender, indigo and olive. It's a good thing it's 36" though, because I don't think I realized it had the rocker clasp instead of the lobster claw. Interestingly, it came in a RueLaLa box and not in the Honora bag.

Super Contributor
Honora is back on the Rue today. I was late in getting over there. Some beauties have already sold out. I was impressed with the selection and prices. Maybe you will find something that you "need", too!
Trusted Contributor

Lots of pretty stuff, but nothing I've been able to justify buying... so far. Some of their color combinations I find really pretty but know they don't go with enough of my wardrobe to justify spending the money. If cash flow were no issue, there's plenty in that sale I would splurge on!