Contributor

I just got J291575 Bronzo coin pearl earrings from Honora, and I'm really wowed! This is my first Bronzo piece, and a good application I think. Looks very attractive, is sturdy, and compliments the stunning coin pearls. Great size and luster...and the price was a steal ..under $30. I'm still a gold lover, but these earrings are fabulous. So glad I bought them. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

bachspal

Respected Contributor

Congrats, I love those earrings. I know there is a lot of complaints about the bronze but the bronze really is stunning with the pearls. I love it.

Deb

Regular Contributor
I finally broke down and bought a couple bronze Honora pieces, and I love them! There's something about the combination of the two that's gorgeous. I bought a pair of "as is" orbit earrings in bronze with rose pearls, and they are beautiful! Glad I took the chance and tried them.
Contributor

Thanks ladies, for your comments. Makes it so much more fun. I have some fashion pieces in stainless, Veronese, Diamonique, and now, Bronzo. I love the pieces I got, but some designs are better than others. Mainly, it's size. A big Diamonique ring might look a bit costumey , for instance. Oh well, as long as QVC doesn't stop carrying gold, I'm good. It can't be easy to carry good jewelry at affordable prices, don't you think?

bachspal

Regular Contributor
I'm a silver girl, but I have a few gold pieces from way back, before it became so expensive. I agree about the size, especially in pearls. I don't buy pearls over 9 mm. They just don't look right on me, wish Honora would make more rings with smaller pearls.