Respected Contributor

LQ Price - J281524 - Honora 16" Pastel Multicolor 9.0mm Necklace

Here is a great buy on one of the few really nice remaining sterling pieces. This is the larger pastel multicolor, with the better tongue insert clasp. Only $37.19.

Super Contributor

Re: LQ Price - J281524 - Honora 16"" Pastel Multicolor 9.0mm Necklace

16" is too short for me, otherwise I'd grab it!

Super Contributor

It's the only Honora necklace I've ever seen at 16". I wish I liked the colors, I'd be all over it in a different color combo. That is a good price.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much. I have a small neck and 18" can be too long for me. I love the 16" length.

Please tell me, where do you find the Limited Quantities on the website?

Thank you!!

Respected Contributor

On 6/21/2014 MJ FAN 4 EVER said:

Thank you so much. I have a small neck and 18" can be too long for me. I love the 16" length.

Please tell me, where do you find the Limited Quantities on the website?

Thank you!!

I do not know how others find them. I was preparing an inventory of my jewelry, and looked up the item number in my order history to see how much I paid for it.

Trusted Contributor

I keep bringing up "limited quantity jewelry" but it shows only "while supplies last." I know on the website before there was a link to it.

Thanks for posting this item number. I think this will be my first Honora strand in the perfect 16" for me. What a price, too!

Super Contributor

You can't search QVC for Limited Quantity bargains. Occasionally you can find one by searching with Google, Bing etc (eg "QVC Honora 16" pastel Limited Quantity", and I've had more luck using "images" rather than "web") but the way most people find them is to have the item in their wish list. When I add something to my wish list, I use the notes section to type the date I added it, and the price it was that day. It really stands out if something gets reduced to half price. Doesn't happen very often though {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Also, I don't have 300 items in my wishlist. The more you have there, the greater the odds of finding a bargain.

Super Contributor

LOL, I was just checking my wish list like I said in the previous post, and found a new LQ item {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

J289060

64.00-ct-tw-Black-Spinel-Faceted-Bead-6-34-Sterling-Bracelet

I had the 6 3/4" on my wish list, but if you want a different size, it's worth trying the numbers on either side. Turns out J289061 is the 7 1/4", and it's LQ price too.

Honored Contributor

I went over and looked at it. I have that necklace and many others similar that are all different colors. I also have longer ones and ones that have different shapes.

I just don't wear them because they look like........oh! I don't want to say it.......they look like pop beads.....I said it!

Remember pop beads? They just don't look like pearls. All of them. The colors are very vibrant and they don't look real. It's not like anyplace I go people know or care about real pearls (I don't work, so I go to the Drs, store, etc).

Maybe I'll start wearing some of them. They just don't sell them on the air very often anymore. I bought them maybe 2 years ago when they were on a lot. They are all beautiful, just flashy. I'm talking about the bright dark colored ones I have.

My guess is they weren't cheap, that's why I can't find myself giving them away.

The shorter ones are way prettier. Like the one you posted. I know one of the ones I have is called "Tuxedo" (they are shades of black, grey, etc).

Super Contributor

On 6/21/2014 MJ FAN 4 EVER said:

I keep bringing up "limited quantity jewelry" but it shows only "while supplies last." I know on the website before there was a link to it.

Thanks for posting this item number. I think this will be my first Honora strand in the perfect 16" for me. What a price, too!

Congrats MJ Fan! I hope it's the perfect necklace for you. And what a deal, too!

Did you watch the video at all? Just wanted to mention that the colors on the product shot vs. what's shown in the video (that combo used to be referred to as pastel multi), are a bit different.