Contributor

Was J291292 presented yesterday?

There is no picture available, and this was the one item that really intrigued me out of the new listings online yesterday. I was hoping there would be a picture available today. Does anyone know if they presented this item. I am a bit tempted to order anyways but I can't quite picture what it will look like from the description and with shipping being what it is I don't know whether to take a chance.

Super Contributor

Re: Was J291292 presented yesterday?

I don't think it was presented. From the description, I'm thinking rows ... row of gems, row of three pearls, another row of gems?

On Monday, Antonella's Jewelry Box show is supposed to be Honora -- there are still some 'new' items without photos, so maybe they're being saved?

Contributor

Thanks for the tip about Antonella's show, Ennui! I hope they will show it then.....I was thinking similar to you on the design but I would still like to see the stone colors in the black rhodium before I decide.

Super Contributor

They're calling it a 'Honora Pearl Harvest Review,' so I hope it's not just all the same items again.

Trusted Contributor

Wouldn't it show up in the items recently aired section if it was presented yesterday? Yesterdays shows are still listed.