Trusted Contributor

Honora Please do Silver in J287886 Lever Back Earring

I love these earrings that I have in Sky Blue!!! Please do these in Silver as requested above.

I have been looking for the perfect earring in Silver (have returned some that do not work for me and am frustrated). Other reviewers of this earring also requested silver and other colors. Great comfortable earring.

PLEASE PLEASE QVC AND HONORA!!!!

Thanks for listening.

Super Contributor

Re: Honora Please do Silver in J287886 Lever Back Earring

These earrings are sterling ... are you requesting a grey pearl version?

Regular Contributor

I have some sky blue Honora pieces. It is a beautiful color.
Trusted Contributor

ennui1, thanks for noticing. Yes I was asking for a silver pearl in this earring. My ears are pierced at an angle rather than straight and I have difficulty in wearing some earring styles. I love the sky blue pearl version of this earring, but have been waiting a long time for the right silver or grey pearl earrings.

Cannot hurt to ask. Not sure if anything will ever come of my request.

Super Contributor

KatM, are you on Facebook? Honora's Facebook page is another place to post, so they'll be sure to see it.

Have you tried these earrings? They are my favorite, and come in silver/gray. I have that color (and 8 other colors as well) and just love them.

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2014 KatM412 said:

ennui1, thanks for noticing. Yes I was asking for a silver pearl in this earring. My ears are pierced at an angle rather than straight and I have difficulty in wearing some earring styles. I love the sky blue pearl version of this earring, but have been waiting a long time for the right silver or grey pearl earrings.

Cannot hurt to ask. Not sure if anything will ever come of my request.

If the earring is popular, they might bring in new colors.

If it goes to clearance, you can bet it ain't happening.

Not exactly, but very close, and in gold ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honora-grey-8mm-pearl-white-gold-leverback-earrings-/291086034186?pt=US_Fin...

Trusted Contributor

jetts mom. thanks for responding. I am not on facebook so this is my best option for communication. I tried the earrings that are your favorite just recently. Because of my unusual ear piercing, the finding droops forward in my ear at a strange angle; and also the pearls hang sideways so they are not seen like my favorites in sky blue. I do have my issues, kind of like Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally" who needs everything her way. Thanks for your help though.
Trusted Contributor

ennui1 you are amazing. I actually think that is the exact same earring in white gold. Never purchased on E Bay before. Also the pearl actually looks kind of blue in one of the views. I'll check Honora website to see if they have the earring in white gold.

Thanks a million!!! I'll be thrilled if I can get it.

Honored Contributor

Sterling lever backs will add a considerable amount to the price of earrings. I change all my shepherds hooks to lever backs myself, but I buy big bags of silver plated lever backs because the sterling are too expensive for the dozens I have changed. You will need a small jewelers' pilar which you can get in the craft department at Walmart or a craft store. I can change out a pair in 30 seconds.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Here's a different pair of Honora lever back earrings in gray