Regular Contributor
Yay!
Super Contributor

I'm anxious for it to start. Did you see the new items up yet? LOVE the pearl and gemstone rings, and there's a pretty affordable 18" ming pearl necklace, among other goodies.

Super Contributor

I think it will be the most affordable show of the day.

Regular Contributor
I agree ennui1. It's the only show I'll watch today.
Super Contributor
I ordered the bronze spinel ring with the big pearl in white...I thought that ring was the bomb. Enjoy everyone.
Frequent Contributor
On 1/2/2014 catlvr said: I ordered the bronze spinel ring with the big pearl in white...I thought that ring was the bomb. Enjoy everyone.

Hi!! I ordered the earrings too..I'm on Waitlist for the ring...but I think its worth waiting for...loved the earrings...I bought them because the price was good too!!

Super Contributor

I loved both the new rings. Ordered the gemstone one in violet. If the spinel one had come with a teal pearl, I would've been all over that one. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
On 1/2/2014 jetts_mom said:

I loved both the new rings. Ordered the gemstone one in violet. If the spinel one had come with a teal pearl, I would've been all over that one. Smiley Happy

Teal pearl and spinel? My head might have exploded...lol
Super Contributor
On 1/2/2014 catlvr said:
On 1/2/2014 jetts_mom said:

Teal pearl and spinel? My head might have exploded...lol

LOL. Well we don't want that!

I wish the gemstone one had come in teal with blue topaz. Can you guess that teal is my favorite?

Valued Contributor

I ordered the 18" pearl strand with black pearls, hematite and onyx--was on easy-pay. Looks sharp but only 1 review. Anyone else order it? Nothing else caught my interest except for the 11mm pearl drop earrings which I already have and they are fabulous. I hesitate to buy the black spinel as some have had problems with stones falling out. However the Honora spinel rings look beautiful.