Valued Contributor

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the portion control containers sold here on the Q. I have tried to search it, but not having any luck. Also, if anyone has tried this plan what are your opinions and results?

Thanks so much!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Portion Control Containers

21 Day Fix. I ordered the containers and exercise DVDs together from Amazon. I just finished my first 21 days. I lost about four inches and I'm guessing about as many pounds (I was afraid to weigh myself at the beginning). I did the workouts religiously but did not always adhere strictly to the meal plan. The meal plan did, however, educate me about portion sizes and re-trained my palate--the treats I allowed myself after the 21 days did not taste as good as I'd remembered.

Respected Contributor

Amazon has lots of portoon control platrs and also the contaoners that come with 21 Day Fix. You can buy the containers there separately without buying the rest of the program.

On 3/28/2015 JasperDawg said:

21 Day Fix. I ordered the containers and exercise DVDs together from Amazon. I just finished my first 21 days. I lost about four inches and I'm guessing about as many pounds (I was afraid to weigh myself at the beginning). I did the workouts religiously but did not always adhere strictly to the meal plan. The meal plan did, however, educate me about portion sizes and re-trained my palate--the treats I allowed myself after the 21 days did not taste as good as I'd remembered.

-----------------------------------------------

How much amount did you pay to buy the containers and DVD's from amazon? As my wife is having cellulite, so she needs to loose weight, so she needs to do a lot of exercise and also control on her meal. So, I wanted to buy these dvd's for her.

Honored Contributor

Measuring cups and food scales work just fine.

Regular Contributor

What the 21 Day Fix has that I have not seen is the smaller containers which are so convenient for measuring. I have not seen the containers sold separately...at least not yet. But in the stores they do sell smaller container for young children so if there is specific size you want you may find it there.

Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2015 qualitygal said:

Measuring cups and food scales work just fine.

I agree with your piint, but the colored boxes with lids mean that you can set up a day's worth of meals and grab them quickly when you're ready to eat.