Contributor

Just curious if anyone has this - do you use it and if so has it worked for you?

Honored Contributor
This is pretty much like the Tony Little total body shaper that I have had for at least 3 years now. I like the one that I have and one can achieve certain goals by using it on a regular basis. it is very portable and make doing multiple exercises much quicker and efficiently. I have not seen the presentation of this one and I also do not know how the price compares to the one by Tony Little.
hckynut(john)
Occasional Contributor

I have not used this paticular one, but years ago it was called the Body Flex by Greer. I have the body flex which is the origonal one and have used it for many years and have had great sucess with it. I will purchase the new one soon. The new one by Osmond has little leg and foot hoops which is different.

Respected Contributor
I have the Tony Little version. If you use it regularly and are diligent about winding it up to achieve challenging resistance, yes, it will tone the muscles you target.
Respected Contributor
I have the Tony Little version. If you use it regularly and are diligent about winding it up to achieve challenging resistance, yes, it will tone the muscles you target.
Trusted Contributor

There are some really good reviews on this product right here on this website. There are variations of this out on the market, but they all seem to work the same.

I bought it. Now if it gets out of the box will be another story. Everything "workout" willwork if you take it out of the box {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Marie looks great!

Occasional Contributor

I brought the body gym several months ago, use it 5 times per week and I really like it. I started by following the upper/lower body routines then got bored with those and started using the targeted workouts in the d.v.d., which I really like. The targeted workouts work the best for me, especially the upper body workouts because I really need to build strength in the arms.

Trusted Contributor

I bought it and returned it. Not worth $40. Just buy a big rubber band like they use in physical therapy or the rubber bands with loops for about $5. Works if you use it daily.

Super Contributor
I like it! I think it definitely would work if used. I have bands but without the bar and I definitely think you can do a larger variety of exercises with the bar.. The one question I have is why Marie always wears long sleeved tops..lol. I really like her, she seems very genuine and nice but if her arms look so great gotta wonder why she doesn't show them!!
Super Contributor

I got this because it got such good reviews. I fractured my food on SuperBowl Sunday and just got out of a boot into a shoe from the doctor. The bruising on my foot is gone, but the swelling is still there, and will be the last to go because of where the fracture is. The exercises I veer toward ( The Firm, Leslie Sansone, yoga, elliptical, and treadmill) are not options. I got the body bar because you can sit. I joined the biggest loser team at work via our healthy work place initiatives, and I am tracking my food and water intake on SparkPeople. I am really glad I can fit into regular pants after being in the boot for six weeks and not exercising ( and not modifying my food)- it was just more comfortable to wear yoga pants and sweatshirts to work. Now that I'm wearing regular work clothes ( khakis and long sleeve tee shirts), I am not going to push my luck and just hope that I won't gain anymore weight. I am looking forward to getting this. I have been a home exerciser for years, and variety is key- if for no other reason than time. I have workouts that last for 55 minutes all the way down to 20 minutes, and I think the Body Bar is the tool that is going to get me thru till the end of April where I will hopefully be fully recovered.