Respected Contributor

Welcome to the March Exercise Check In

Welcome, come one come all!

Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the March Exercise Check In

Hi,Bopper, I just posted on the other thread. Thanks for getting March ready to go. Enjoy your weekend.
Valued Contributor

March 1st, crazy! We have freezing rain coming in.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Kids are getting 6" and are going skiing with some of their friends. So, I'll be worried about that all day.{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Horrible night's sleep, woke up at 1 and couldn't get back to sleep to save my life. I was up for 3 hours...ugh. And that was only part of it.

Church this morning, not sure what we're doing after. Dh has an elder meeting later this afternoon. Flies out at 6 tomorrow morning so we need to get his stuff together.

Waving to everyone!

Respected Contributor

Grrr....I was doing a cardio workout when a woman came in with her crying infant in a stroller. She parked the stroller in a corner and proceed to begin her workout. I admit to being intolerant; I didn't want to put up with the infant's screams so I cut my workout short and left. And I was mad at myself for doing so...no doubt that's exactly what the woman was hoping I would do. I got in 35 minutes, but was hoping for more. Sorry you didn't sleep last night, Patty. I know there's lots on your mind, and it's hard to turn it off at night.
Respected Contributor

Hi all, had trouble getting here today but I 'm here now.

Nomless sorry about the crying baby, it would be quite a distraction to say the least.

Pppmint hoping DH has a safe trip out tomorrow and Lucy and your little house guest are alright. Tonight you should sleep pretty good since you pretty much didn't last night.

I went to my dad's today to visit again. He seems lonely lately. Brought him some chicken nuggets he has been wanting. He saw the ad on TV so we surprised him with some and he was tickled.

Other than that, not much to report, the usual house chores..

Enjoy your evening!

Respected Contributor

Morning, sunny here today. Tomorrow a storm is coming but I can now say next month is April...I"ve so been wanting to say the word A.P.R.I.L. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Checking in with the treadmill and the TG for about an hour total. Not much sleep last night. Up at 4:30 am to put my son on a plane and I am not one to go back to bed..can't do it...can't nap either....

Logan is napping though LOL

Have a good day everyone!

Respected Contributor

Hey, everyone! It's cold and wet here. I have a date with the treadmill and weights later. Smiley Wink
Frequent Contributor

I am sorely in need of crashing in on you guys again. Stay warm everyone.

Respected Contributor

Hi, Canine! It's great to see you.

I'll miss my workout tonight due to a meeting I need to go to. Ugh. I don't want to go. I'm hoping it will start snowing or something before then.

Hi, Bopper, yep, with each day, spring is one day closer.

Hi, Patty, I hope DS and DIL had fun skiing.

Hi, Future, have a good week!

More work to do, need to go. Have a good day, everyone

Valued Contributor

Hi Canine!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hope your meeting gets canceled nomless! FUTURE, it started out cold and wet here too but turned into a beautiful day! Snow is melting, although they're saying we have more coming later this week....wha??! Where am I?? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Another bad night for me...to sleep after 1 and up at 3:45, knew DH was flying out so I was worried about him getting up in time.

I went to the eye doctor this morning...I guess my prescription is incorrect in each eye.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Could be why I'm having so many darn headaches but I really think it's hormones. I'm going to try bifocals, so this should be interesting. Got a pedicure and ran some errands.

Treadmill, jump-rope, core, and push-ups this morning and walked 4 with my gf this afternoon at that place that was on Biggest Loser. Lots of people happy to be out...we've had soooo much ice! My gf sent me a text(teacher) saying she was so happy to be back to school today...it's been almost 2 weeks.