Esteemed Contributor

Does everyone drink in a day? I try so hard to get at least 3 servings. I am thinking of giving up coffee in the early a.m. for even more. (Just thinking!) I just don't know where to squeeze in another cup!

Honored Contributor

Hibiscus Tea! I switched from green tea to hibiscus tea for a bigger antioxidant bang for my health buck.

Hard to find 'clean' sources of teas...with no natural flavorings, spices or additives. Teas are heavily sprayed w/ pesticides...I would even question the organic teas.

Dried Hisbiscus flowers produce a pleasant taste, a BEAUTIFUL color & amazing health benefits. Throw a couple flowers in a jar of water, seep for 5 minutes & sip throughout the day!

Frequent Contributor

Now if you substitute "chocolate" for "green tea", I could have written that post.

Honored Contributor

I drink 4 glasses,-6-8 oz, of green tea everyday as per my drs advice. I make it into ice tea and add a fruit tea bag to the green tea ones as I'm not a huge fan of the flavor of plain green tea. I also drink decaf as I'm allergic to caffeine. Been doing this for the last 2 years after cancer treatments. Sometimes I add the super anti oxidants in the brew too. Just read about hibiscus so think I will add some of that too.

Honored Contributor
I like jasmine green tea. Easier to drink. For hot, I like Mighty Leaf Organic Spring Jasmine Green Tea and for iced I buy Ito En Jasmine Green Tea. I get the Ito En on Amazon. I can fine it sometimes locally at Harris Teeter or Whole Foods but it's actually cheaper on Amazon and it puts me over to free shipping if I buy a case at a time.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I drink 1 or 2 cups of hot jasmine green tea a day- I didn't know so much more was the recommended amount. Making jasmine green ice tea sounds like a great idea!

Honored Contributor

I love hibiscus tea. I mix some with sparking water. I drink it cold and I love the carbonation.

Honored Contributor
You can also incorporate match a powder which is green tea powder and another way to add it to your menu
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I take green tea capsules from Puritans Pride, one cap is 500 mg green tea. This way I dont have to plan my day around drinking tea.

Honored Contributor

Celestial Seasonings Zinger teas are loaded with hibiscus.