Valued Contributor

Wondering if Shakeology by Beachbody is a good product? I've never tried it. Would love to read your reviews! Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I love it! Greenberry is my favorite, then chocolate. It's pricey but never found anything like it. Beachbody has a new cleanse system (I think) I may try that soon.

Hopefully luvboyds will show up she's an awesome coach.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, Mary Bailey! I appreciate the review! I don't know much about Beachbody coaching...have heard very little...

Super Contributor
I love the chocolate! It is pricey though! Incidentally, I was not impressed with my Beachbody coach.
Super Contributor

Shakeology made me dizzy. If you want a great coach, try Anthony Robbins coaching. They are the best!!

Super Contributor

barb40, Shakeology is an awesome product that is a meal replacement. It's 100% natural that will curb your cravings and keep you full. It's your daily dense of nutrition. Is there in particular that you would like to know? There are so many different flavors now and vegan formulas as well.

Mary Bailey, girl I finally made it here. I have been in training all weekend and I have crammed my little brain full. The 3 Day Cleanse is the Refresh I believe is what you're referring to. It's a shorter version than the Ultimate Reset which is 21 days.

Shiloh09, is your coach not supporting you in your journey? If you' aren't happy with your coach you can find one you like and switch. Have you reached out to your coach or them to you?

Regular Contributor

I tried the chocolate and it was horrible. I could not drink it. I LOVE quest shakes and they are LOTS cheaper. I order them from The Vitamin Shoppe

Super Contributor

I love the Tropical Strawberry the best. There are ways that people do make them that make them horrible I believe but with the right milk, water, almond milk ...however you like they are yummy and you can't beat it's nutritional value.

Respected Contributor

There is a site: www.mealreplacementshakereviews.com

They review many shakes and Shakeology is always in the top 3. I drink Isagenix shakes and love them and I do Focus T25 right now and they always run a commericial before each workout for shakeology and it makes me want to try it. Check out this site.

I have tried many shakes and really love Isagenix and I think I would really like Shakeology too from everything I have read. Not all Protein shakes are equal. Good luck and if you start doing shakeology please come back and tell us about it.

Super Contributor

LisaB...I have an accountability group on FB if you are interested in joining if you are not already in one. I love my Shakes!! All natural and you can't beat that!!