Honored Contributor

Sorry, it is not Howard Stern who has Lyme, it is Daryl Hall whom he interviewed. My apologies.

I read the article wrong. I do that sometimes now because I am old and demented.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Re: Sorry, it is not Howard Stern who has Lyme, it is Daryl Hall whom he interviewed. My apologies.

Thank you for clarifying...

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Re: Sorry, it is not Howard Stern who has Lyme, it is Daryl Hall whom he interviewed. My apologies.

I do that sometimes now because I am old and demented.

I just caught that.... LOL.... No, no you're not!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Daryl Hall having Lyme is old news. He was diagnosed many years ago.

Honored Contributor

On 2/13/2015 Q4U said:

I do that sometimes now because I am old and demented.

I just caught that.... LOL.... No, no you're not!

Wink

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

LOL, thanks for the update. I'm sure Lyme Disease is thankful not to be in Howard Stern.

Honored Contributor

Formerly Ford1224
Trusted Contributor

DARNED!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Ford-I lol'd reading your post. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} We ALL do this. In fact, I do it fairly often with various things, usually when talking to my DH. Thanks for clarifying.

Respected Contributor

"Old and Demented", good title for a song!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

mm another one here

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".