Respected Contributor

Andrew Lessman Marine Collegene peptides

Who out there have been using/ taking this supplement and how is it going for you? I started a week ago and have figured out how to get it to dissolve completely by putting it into warm water and stir stir stir. Not a fan of the smell or taste but I am powering thru because I want to see the benefits they claim. Any reviews??
Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Marine Collegene peptides

Anyone use this?

Honored Contributor

I've had it for 2 weeks. I posted about it on the other thread.

I stuck my whole face in the tub and I don't smell a thing. I even tasted the powder. Nothing.

I have been alternating with lemon seltzer and vegetable juice.

It clumps, but if you leave it sit for a bit, it dissolves. I pour mine out when I first wake up and let it sit in the seltzer while I get my coffee ready, log onto my work laptop and stuff and when I come back, I stir it a bit and it's ready to go.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Mine was clumping in cold water but I microwave a half a glass of water and mix it in and is totally disolves. But it does smell and I do taste it when drinking it. Its not my favorite part of the day but am awaiting results. Maybe we can come back to this thread in a few weeks and compare results. Smiley Happy

Seltzer is a great idea might try that too.

Super Contributor

On 2/11/2015 VaBelle35 said:

I've had it for 2 weeks. I posted about it on the other thread.

I stuck my whole face in the tub and I don't smell a thing. I even tasted the powder. Nothing.

I have been alternating with lemon seltzer and vegetable juice.

It clumps, but if you leave it sit for a bit, it dissolves. I pour mine out when I first wake up and let it sit in the seltzer while I get my coffee ready, log onto my work laptop and stuff and when I come back, I stir it a bit and it's ready to go.

VaBelle35, what a coincidence! I was just going here to ask you if you had any experience with the wet product yet, as I remembered your post on the other thread. For me also, there is no odor to it when it is dry, but my oh my when I mix it I pick up on the smell and phew it's hard for me to handle! We are all different in our taste buds and schmellers Smiley Wink For example, I appear to be immune to garlic any which way, buy DH can't stand even a single cooked clove. I eat it raw and love it.

For DH I have been using half water, half Sierra Mist, and juice from half a lemon, but I will do a seltzer when the big bottle of Sierra Mist runs out. I've got that carbonation thingamajig. I've also used veg juices for his morning mix. I agree in that there is no problem with dissolving. Sure it may not always be instant, but it softens and dissolves well all the same. I chuckle thinking, should this product really take off with evidence of truly diminishing wrinkles, taste, smell, whatever, will not matter as women rush to buy it! - Bird

Honored Contributor

I bought it to add to my joint comfort, but if I get other skin benefits from it, I'm not going to be unhappy ;o)

I am going to have to break down and try this in plain water to see if it stinks.

Andrew said he was thinking of doing a TS bundle with this in July, so I don't want to order a huge container if he's going to price it really well in July. I bought a 30 day container.

I have a 20% off coupon to use, so I might order the next size up with that coupon and wait for July to see if he comes through with his thinking.

I imagine he is waiting to see if it's popular and the return figures to come in.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I have it too, but haven't been using it consistently. I put it in my lunch smoothie and no taste at all and blended well in the Vitamix. I have to get into the habit of having it another way on the days I don't want a smoothie.

Esteemed Contributor

I got my order the other day but haven't started using it yet, but I thought I would be able to mix it with my Secure.

Respected Contributor

I added it to a smoothie in the vitamix and could smell it the whole time drinking the smoothie. I don't want to wreck the enjoyment I get from my smoothies so I just drink it down like medicine. I want to see a change in my skin, I sure hope it does something. Time will tell.

Super Contributor

On 2/11/2015 VaBelle35 said:...

Andrew said he was thinking of doing a TS bundle with this in July, so I don't want to order a huge container if he's going to price it really well in July. ..

I also heard AL say that, so I was thinking the same thing. Order in July. DH is desperate to help his painful arthritis with food and diet. - Bird