Valued Contributor

does anyone have a smoothxbike? is it a good workout?

I noticed there is a tsv coming up.
Valued Contributor

Re: does anyone have a smoothxbike? is it a good workout?

?
Super Contributor

OP I don't see this listed as a Q product?

Valued Contributor

On 2/14/2015 Jezzebell said:

its coming up as a tsv
Honored Contributor

I do not have this bike nor have I seen anything but a picture of it. I went to their website and looked at it and am not the least bit impressed. My first concern would be the fact that it weighs only 42 pounds and for the average person that would probably be using it? While I understand at some that wish to exercise in their homes need something that does not take up a whole room. I however would never compromise by purchasing something that I planned using to increase my fitness level.Exercycles have been known for years to end up being used as a clothes rack. I have a ProForm Recumbent that I paid a little bit over $200 for over 10 years ago and it is still like new after a lot of very hard use. I always maintain all of my equipment to make sure that they last.
hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I noticed there was a TSV coming up too. Went to look at reviews on it which averaged a 3.5, although there are only 21 reviews. Some said it took a long time to assemble (more time than they expected I think) and some said it was not designed for someone petite, which would make it unsuitable for me at 5'2". You can check the reviews for F11492.

Super Contributor

On 2/14/2015 Persephonel said:
On 2/14/2015 Jezzebell said:

its coming up as a tsv

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

If you go to the Todays Special Value forum you'll find some threads talking about this.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Occasional Contributor

I just got my bike and discovered during assembly that there are no holes drilled into the seat post to attach the back rest. Called qvc and didn't get much help. I'm not impressed with their customer service!
Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 twinmom1 said: I just got my bike and discovered during assembly that there are no holes drilled into the seat post to attach the back rest. Called qvc and didn't get much help. I'm not impressed with their customer service!

That's the kind of question that should be directed to CS of the manufacturer. I can see where the Q CS would not be able to help.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment