Contributor

Last week I was on the forum and went back a page and the font size has been small ever since. I don't recall touching any thing different. How can I get it back to normal size

Contributor

Sorry I meant to post this on electronics

Honored Contributor

ozarkgirl, There are lots of different settings depending on your device or browser, but in general:

Hold down the CTRL key. Then depress the "plus sign" as many times as you want -- each time you'll zoom in more. To zoom back out, hold down the CTRL key and hit the "minus sign" (hyphen).

The CTRL and 0 (zero) combo one time should take the screen to its default size.)

(On a Mac, instead of the CTRL key you use the Apple/Command key.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I know just enough about computers to be dangerous, Ha

Honored Contributor
On 1/24/2015 ozarkgirl said:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I know just enough about computers to be dangerous, Ha

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You're welcome!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova