Respected Contributor

Fitbit Charge HR question please???

When you are charging your Fitbit Charge HR, does it black out or does it show the charging progress?

The reason I am asking is because the Fitbit info. says it will show progress. Mine shows a battery just for a second and then blacks out. I don't see the progress. How do I know when it is fully charged?

Is mine defective? After charging it still works for about 4 days, so it is charging. I just don't know when it is done charging. I get tired of watching it and I just unplug it and use it.

Thanks!

Contributor

Re: Fitbit Charge HR question please???

I have the Charge, not the Charge HR, but mine goes black within seconds. I just push the button to get the updated status.

Esteemed Contributor

About to buy the Charge HR. I have the Flex. I like the new options to read it on the wrist. If there is a problem with it, I would like to know before I buy it. Actually I am waiting to buy it when they provide a colored strap.... sounds crazy I know buy I know that option is coming.

I love my Flex. But I want to be able to read results more quickly.

Respected Contributor

On 1/24/2015 aproudmom said:

I have the Charge, not the Charge HR, but mine goes black within seconds. I just push the button to get the updated status.

Duh, I didn't think to push the button to get an update. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

On 1/24/2015 bonnielu said:

About to buy the Charge HR. I have the Flex. I like the new options to read it on the wrist. If there is a problem with it, I would like to know before I buy it. Actually I am waiting to buy it when they provide a colored strap.... sounds crazy I know buy I know that option is coming.

I love my Flex. But I want to be able to read results more quickly.

I liked my Flex, but I LOVE my Charge HR. Awesome! I love everything about it. A huge upgrade.