Respected Contributor

My Jenny Journey...........WOW!!

Got a really big surprise a couple of days ago..........most know my Jenny journey which started in July 2012.......lost a ton, been on maintenance every since....been keeping it off. I still stop in for a couple of minutes every week or two to jump on their scale and pick up a few items of the food that I really like.

The surprise was a phone call that came out of the blue from the director of my Jenny center...........they wanted to ask me if I would like to work for them!! I have never applied for a job with them, so I was shocked, to say the least. So, I guess I'm going back to work!!! My journey has gone full-circle........wish me luck!

(just wanted to share my good news)

Respected Contributor

Re: My Jenny Journey...........WOW!!

Congrats to you. You should be very proud of yourself. Best wishes on your new journey.

Deb

Respected Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS! What a compliment, indeed! You are a shining example of perseverance. Good luck on your new journey!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Your experience and enthusiasm for Jenny will make you the perfect employee.

Congratulations!

Respected Contributor

I'm a little nervous, but I've lived through the struggles of most who have food issues, so here's hoping I can do this......thanks for the kind words.

Honored Contributor

Wonderful! Look at how many people you can help by your good example. Good luck and have fun with it, and I'll bet you make a bunch of new friends. Good job!!!

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 hulagirl said:

I'm a little nervous, but I've lived through the struggles of most who have food issues, so here's hoping I can do this......thanks for the kind words.

I am doing something similar...I am a seasonal worker for a health insurer. I was so happy with my ACA policy and how it allowed me to leave my corporate job and start my own business. My enthusiasm led me to work for the insurer during open enrollment. We had a sales meeting today - I have sold as many plans as the other 9 seasonal workers - COMBINED.

I chalk it up to personal experience and enthusiasm for the product.

You have that too - it will shine through as you talk to potential customers. You can't beat personal positive experience in the sales process!

Respected Contributor

What a well deserved call that you received Hulagirl. I am sure you were such an inspiration to the people at your Center and they were so proud of you. Think of all the guidance you can impart to the people that come into the Center with your first hand knowledge and experience. Let us know how you are doing. Again, congratulations!!!

Esteemed Contributor

That's wonderful ! What a compliment to you. Let us know how you like working for them. You are certainly a testament to the program.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2015 terrier3 said:
On 1/23/2015 hulagirl said:

I am doing something similar...I am a seasonal worker for a health insurer. I was so happy with my ACA policy and how it allowed me to leave my corporate job and start my own business. My enthusiasm led me to work for the insurer during open enrollment. We had a sales meeting today - I have sold as many plans as the other 9 seasonal workers - COMBINED.

I chalk it up to personal experience and enthusiasm for the product.

You have that too - it will shine through as you talk to potential customers. You can't beat personal positive experience in the sales process!

You should be so proud of yourself........that's wonderful.