Respected Contributor

Welcome to the December Exercise Check In

Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the December Exercise Check In

Thought I'd get the ball Rolling today.....hope we all have a great month!

Respected Contributor

Hi, ,Bopper, thanks for starting December!
Regular Contributor

Hi Everyone!!!!
Respected Contributor

Hi nomless, Tony, FUTURE and Pppmint and all our other stragglers, December here has started off very cold . 9 degrees outside but I am snow shoeing non the less...need fresh air.

No Cyber Monday shopping for me....anyone else get any good deals.

Making soup this afternoon so that will be good on a cold afternoon.

Not much more here, have a wonderful rest of your day!

Respected Contributor

My post got zapped, ugh. Hi to all, I haven't disappeared. No shopping for me today either, Bopper. Yesterday, I ordered the IT buki brushes that were on sale. Reviews are very good. Got home late, now I'm going to eat dinner instead of working out....didn't have time for lunch today so I'm hungry.
Valued Contributor

New to this thread. Hope you guys don't mind if I join in. Made a commitment to walk every single day between now and Christmas. Of course, I will continue after that, but that is the short-term goal. Made it 3 days in a row thus far. Today it was hard to get in due to scheduling conflicts, but the rest of this week should be much easier.

Respected Contributor

OkeyDokey, hello! We'd love to have you join in. All are welcome. You're doing great. I'm usually consistent with my exercise, but the past couple of weeks have been bad. Three days in a row is a super start! Keep us posted, we'll be here cheering you on.
Valued Contributor

Hey everyone...not much to catch up on! Got back from the Burgh last night, whirlwind trip. Doing laundry and cleaning now...heading out for a run in a few minutes.

I went to the hotel gym yesterday morning...did a circuit...ran 5 minutes on treadmill, did some weights...ran 5 minutes, did some weights...etc. Then went and got Lucy and walked her around the park and city. Sunday I walked so many miles I have shin-splints...I went running and walking with dh early, then I went with my dil later after she got up...then we walked to Science Center(which was closed{#emotions_dlg.sad}) and I had my knee-high boots on so think that did it.

Hi, and welcome, Okey Dokey! Keep it up!

nomless...I've had those brushes in and out of my cart a hundred times! I have a drawer of brushes...lol...don't think I need more but there are a couple in that set that I'd like. Let me know what you think, I still might get them. But I've been shopping A LOT lately, just bought 4 pairs of boots from Nordstrom's, so trying to behave...ay.

bopper...it's getting cold up that way! My cousin was minus 2 yesterday in MN. It was 75* here yesterday...we were so hot driving home once we got to the DC area because we were dressed for the weather in Pitt. Thanks for the faithful "new month" thread!

Well, I have to run some decorations to the church and then take some things back to Ann Taylor and Nordstrom's today so need to roll. I might look for something to wear to a party Friday night while I'm there....I'm stressing about that one since I'm the MC...ugh, over 100 people will be there too. {#emotions_dlg.unsure} Not my cup of tea so I just want it over with and off my mind.

Have a great day everyone!

Respected Contributor

Patty, I was so on the fence about the brushes. I don't know if I'll like the buki handles, and I wish the set had shadow brushes. I decided the reviews were so good, I should pick them up. Ulta has IT brush sets with good reviews, but it looks like they're made specifically for Ulta....I don't think they're the luxe brushes, the quality might not be as good. I'll check 'em out sometime. Also had my eye on the Geller brush set, good variety in that set.